News just in....  M$ has bought GitHub.

https://news.softpedia.com/news/microsoft-takes-over-github-521380.shtml

What a sad day it is. It seems that one day the whole Internet will be
owned and run my four companies: Apple, Google, Microsoft and Facebook.
I guess I'll be doing what the Free Pascal project has done all along...
Host my own repositories and bug tracker. Less sh*t and in full control
or my work.

I've had plans to move many of my projects off SourceForge to GitHub
because of SourceForge's performance problems and frequent outages. Now
that plan will NOT happen and I'll most likely start hosting my own
public repositories instead.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/