On 2018-06-05 20:22, José Mejuto wrote:
> Try GitLab...

And who is going to buy them when they are big enough. No thanks. I've
made up my mind. I'll be hosting my own Git repos from now onwards - I
already have the infrastructure in place (currently hosting web servers,
NNTP server, a mail server and such). After all, Git is a "distributed
version control system" and pointing existing local repos to a new
remote server is a single line command. My day-to-day work and impact of
how I work will be zero.

I'll simply switch from a "Centralised Workflow" (aka GitHub,
SourceForge) to a "Integration-Manager Workflow". I already do that a
lot of the time any ways.

https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Distributed-Git-Distributed-Workflows#wfdiag_b

Regards,
  Graeme