I dream of a automated virtual machine that can run in a software
bubble, as possible with Vmware Workstation, VIrtualbox and other
products.

However in my dream this bubble should take keyboard commands from a
windows application external to the bubble, and this application
should be able to do screen scraping from the bubble screen (virtual
and invisible from the PC screen).

In this way, one would be able to use algorithms existing in old EXE
applications inside his own modern application without writing any
code.

Or one would be finally able to send a whatsapp message from his own
application.

Has this automated virtual machine ever been implemented ?

Thank you

Peppe Polpo