On 14 April 2023 18:45:42 +0200, Steve Litt via fpc-other
<fpc-other@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

Hi Steve,

>I'm here because of what's going on with the #fpc IRC channel.

Welcome! :-) Just FYI - I'll discuss with other members of the core team
whether we should keep the reference to #fpc IRC channel on our website - if we
have no control over the way the moderation is performed there, it might be
more appropriate to remove the reference altogether, or at least add a
disclaimer that we don't consider it an official FPC communication channel (in
the latter case, #alt-fpc might be mentioned as well). Or actually, I'll wait
if some core team members don't respond here first, but not all of them track
this list - let's see...

Tomas