Hi,

I have downloaded FPC 2.0.0 for ARM and installed. I have compiling a
project in pascal with socket.
To compile the program I need to use Xc switch ("pass --shared to the
linker (Unix only)").
but when I run the executable program I receive a segmentation fault!

If I don't use Xc switch I have problem in link stage:
------------------
/usr/local/lib/fpc/2.0.0/units/arm-linux/rtl/cprt0.o(.text+0x64): In
function `_haltproc':
: undefined reference to `_fini'
/usr/local/lib/fpc/2.0.0/units/arm-linux/rtl/cprt0.o(.text+0x6c): In
function `_haltproc':
: undefined reference to `_init'
------------------

I'm crosscompiling the program host x86 target arm.

What is the problem with _fini and _init? (I suppose is due that libc is
dynamic library?)
But If I use Xc ("pass --shared") I receive a segmentation fault. Using
gdb I receive

0x2a042c2c in _start ()

It seems like linker has link my program with libc in a wrong way?

tia!

best regards