I'd like to use some scientific/math librearies like LAPACK and
GNU/GSL with fpc. I already know about h2pas and external subroutines
and variables, but I wanted to know if these methods will be able to
deal with libraries as complex as LAPACK (clapack obviously) and GSL.

I'm porting my graduate thesis project to fpc. It was developed
entirely on Delphi 7, but fpc compiles it with just a few warnings.
Awesome.

This program uses my own algebraic library based on the Jedi_Math work
(which was too slow for my purposes) and I want to replace it with
something faster.