> > FPC can be comparable with command line compiler of Delphi 7.
> Yes? So Delphi has multi platform support and has maintainable compiler
> sources?

Multi platform support was not an issue here.

> > It seems that all previously produced compiled code left in memory, even
> if It seems but it isn't the case :)

Helpful information would be exact cause.

> So you use older memory than edo-simms? Even more, SD-RAM is no issue
> and iirc SD is used for almost 10 years. Some months ago, I bought edo
> simms for an ~10 year old machine which couldn't be replaced and it was
> no problem to get the memory modules.

EDO is more museum exponat and price is 10 times larger than the same memory
size SD-RAM. The used memory is one module 128MB SD-RAM (PC100). I've manage
to found only one 256MB module available on market with price of 50Euro, but
only incompatible PC133.