m utku schreef:
Hi all,

Basically I want to get a stack trace and log it when a special exception occurs. All I could find about was the lineinfo.pas (and -gl switch) but that does not help much as it interfaces only one procedure which is no good for client usage. What do I miss; what common things do you use for your own exception logging&handling?

Actually the ultimate solution would be having something like the infamous Madexcept or EurokaLog Delphi addins. Are there any similar attemps I overlooked?

It seems I will be using more and more FPC on my job and I am addicted to such tools which makes me mad when I need to debug for some crash just to get a callstack :) So, before I start rolling a solution, what are your advices and where should my efforts go so that the community would also benefit?

I don't know those tools, may Multilog does something similar:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/MultiLog

Vincent