Leducq Dominique a écrit :
Le Mercredi 14 Février 2007 09:19, Michel Meunier a écrit :
Hello,
With your help, my initial library .dll writen with Delphi, is now
working at about 95% when compiled with fpc. Now my goal is to get a .so
library under Linux. So I have begun to compile it under linux.
There are a lot of hints but not important, but after I have this message:
Error: Util -as not found, switching to external linking
Was does it mean?

Have you the binutils package installed ?

Also a strange thing, to launch lazarus, I have to use this command:
sudo /usr/share/startlazarus, there is nothing in the /usr/bin
directorie. I have installed Lazarus and FPC with .deb files in my
Kubuntu. But it's not an important problem, the main problem is my
unhability to compile my library.
Best regards

Thanks for your help. In fact as the project had been save under windows, the compile options were for Windows. So the compilation begins very well.Now I have a lot of problem because the library open a socket and establish a link with the UDP standard. The fonctions use to manage sockets under Linux and Windows are different. So I have to add directive of compilation to work under windows or linux. A lot of work.

--
Michel Meunier

www.etoiles-a-bleau.fr