Hi Paul,

Hi Jose :-)
I can't help you with your problem, but I am curious...

thanks anyway,

1)    is your ARM system using Linux?
yes,
2)    for Lua under ARM, are you using dynamic linking or static
linking?
i'm using dynamic linking but you can use static if you want.
For dynamic linking, where did you get your Lua 'DLL' from, and for
static
linking, how did you do this?
You only need to download lua sources to your arm-linux and make and make
install it's so easy

ok...

I would like to get into using Lua under arm-linux myself (already used
Lua
and freepacal under Win32 with no problems)

There is differences between freepascal for linux-i386 and linux-arm because
same program compiling for i386 work okey
but for ARM.

I'm testing with a wrapper (Pas2Lua) for freepascal and It work okey in
delphi-windows, freepascal-i386 but it does not
work in freepascal for ARM due some problem with heap implementation in
fpc-arm.

how are you using (in this way) lua and freepascal in windows? Are you also
using Pas2Lua?

I think I know the pas2lua you are talking about - created by jdarling (www.eonclash.com)? who lurks in the www.pascalgamedevelopment.com site... I haven't used that myself, but I did make my own unit with helper functions, and a class that encapsulates a lua state so I can easily call lua procedures, etc. and also call Delphi procedures from Lua.

cheers,
Paul.