Hi Paul,
<SNIP>
 I also need, as you, to call lua procedures from delphi/fpc and I need
Lua
 call procedures inside delphi/fpc.
 Should it posible to share with me your implementation in order to check
it
 works with fpc (linux-arm)?

Sure, I am not sure if I am allowed to add attachments to this mailing list
but I will attempt to add my Lua units and an example program for you to use
:)

EDIT: the previous post I sent hasn't appeared yet so I am assuming I can't post with attachments to the group so I have uploaded the files, you can download them here:

fpc4gp2x.eonclash.com/downloads/lua5.1.dll
fpc4gp2x.eonclash.com/downloads/luaobjects.pas
fpc4gp2x.eonclash.com/downloads/LuaPas.pas
fpc4gp2x.eonclash.com/downloads/LuaTest.dpr

Lua5.1.dll is the Windows Lua DLL for this version.
LuaTest.dpr is a Delphi program (also works under Freepascal) showing how to
use my TLuaScript class.
LuaPas.pas is the interface file for Lua version 5.1
LuaObjects.pas is the pascal file containing my TLuaScript class and other
helper functions, etc.

Enjoy, and I hope it helps you :-)
cheers,
Paul