Vincent Snijders schreef:
Graeme Geldenhuys schreef:
ps:
  Will the fpdoc.css file used by FPC and Lazarus docs be included as
the default in the next FPC release?  The default css file in FPC
2.0.4 look crap compared to the one used on the web.
? It's the same file.

Not in my copy.  The one with 2.0.4 generates black text on a white
background with a Courier font for the code.  The one FPC and Lazarus
used generates blue text on blue/white background with a nice font
(not Courier).

Peter (from tiOPF) also downloaded FPC 2.0.4 and Lazarus a few days
ago and complained about the same thing. He said his HTML output looks
nothing like the FPC docs or the tiOPF docs I host (which uses the css
file I manually copied from the FPC website)

I see no difference between:
http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/trunk/docs/html/fpdoc.css (lazarus svn and lazarus release)
and
<snip wrong link> http://lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net/docs/lcl/fpdoc.css (current