Hi all,
    I have downloaded the freepascal 2.2.0 fpc source code (
fpcbuild-2.2.0.zip) and attempted to create a arm-linux cross-compiler that
runs under win32.  I have done this previously with the fpcbuild-2.0.4 .zip
file ok using this batch file:

******START OF BATCH FILE****************
set path=G:\fpc\2.2.0\bin\i386-win32
make distclean

make all install CPU_TARGET=arm OS_TARGET=linux
CROSSBINDIR=G:\fpc-crossbinutils\arm-linux BINUTILSPREFIX=arm-linux-
INSTALL_PREFIX=G:\fpc_win32_arm-linux COMPILER_OPTIONS="cpufpemu"

pause
********END OF BATCH FILE**************

After I build the cross-compiler and tried using 'ppcrossarm.exe' to build a
pascal program I was having errors in the output and noticed this:

Free Pascal Compiler version 2.2.0 [2007/09/24] for arm
Copyright (c) 1993-2007 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: WinCE for ARM

I am using the same batch file to compile my pascal program that I used
before so I am unsure why it is saying that the Target OS: WinCE for ARM is
coming up :(

cheers,
Paul