Op Wed, 2 Jan 2008, schreef Graeme Geldenhuys:

On 02/01/2008, Johann Glaser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So it all is about the "invisible" Linux downloaders.

I agree...plus the Linux downloads are split into lots of small
packages, were the Windows download is one file.

I have the impression the amount of Windows users is still significantly bigger than the amount of Linux users. However, Linux users are more active in the community.

A good book targets both groups of users and teaches users to use
{$ifdef windows}/{$ifdef unix} where needed.

Daniël