"Lourival Mendes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dear all users,

  I'm looking for an unity for calculus of some more complex
functions in Pascal than those avaiable in the Delphi math.pas unity.
For a more specific case I would like to calculate FFT and IFFT of
some signal data. Does the FPC has some? Is it possible to use it in
Delphi ? Does someone knows if there is the translation of numerical
recipes from C to Pascal??

Thanks

Lourival

Hi Lourival,
perhaps this link below will help. It is a free Delphi/Pascal implementation (source included) for a complext FFT and inverse FFT released under the Mozilla Public License Version 1.1.

http://www.simdesign.nl/fft.html

cheers,
Paul