Martin Schreiber schreef:
On Wednesday 09 July 2008 23.24:31 Vincent Snijders wrote:
Hi,

This is sequel to this thread of almost two years ago:
http://lists.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-devel/2006-September/008737.html

Some things changed (e.g. TComponent.Loading has been added), but I stil
did not find an easy way to fix lazarus bug 7305.

Looking at TReader.ReadComponent I have two questions:
First, why is for inline components csLoading set before the constructor
is called and why for other components after the constructor is called.
Having csLoading set before the constructor would help me to decide to
set the default values for the collection or not.

You could check csLoading of the AOwner parameter.

Thanks. That is a good suggestion. I'll use it if nothing better comes up.

Vincent