Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 7:38 AM, Vinzent Höfler
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What for? The C statement is empty, it's not a variable and not even a type.
So before translating that into an empty Pascal-record, you should rather
look at what the actually used structur in the C-code is.

It is usually used for having an opaque type, referencing it with a
pointer. I would put in pascal both the empty structure and a pointer
type to it.

But then the structures won't match, opaque or not.

Mattias provided no context to his original question, so I don't know if it would impose a problem, but usually I leave those things out until I really need them. The type as is has no storage size associated to it, so it can't even be used that way in the C-code. Sure, you can have a pointer to it, but unless you cast the hell out of it, it still won't do any good.

Vinzent.