Hello Graeme,

Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 11:15:09 AM, you wrote:

GG> [...not that I fully understand the DCPCrypt code...]

GG> Looking at your code and the rest of DCPCrypt code, it seems it already
GG> optimized the calls to xorblock(), instead of inside xorblock()....
[...]

That's not an "optimization" it is a need because the EncryptECB can
only work over 64 bits blocks, so the last block must be "padded".
Also in 64 bits it should use 64 bits access to the array, not 32 bits
always. In the "xorblockex" changing "LongWord" by "SizeUInt" and
"PIntegerArray" by "PSizeUintArray" (which definition seems to not
exist) should do the trick.

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun