Hello FPC-Pascal,

MvdV> The procedure in question is a typical initialisation. But because it is
MvdV> more library oriented, it pops up.
MvdV> But I agree with Jonas. The problem is the obsession to eliminate each and
MvdV> every warning, not the hint/warning.

It is not an obsession, its a need... I really like the hints and
warnings but I must "eliminate" them to "mark" the procedure as ok, or
new hints will be oversight hidden by a lot of trees in the forrest ;)

For sure I also left some hints here and there :)

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun