On sunnuntai, 10. tammikuuta 2010 16:04:09 dmitry boyarintsev wrote:
> I use Lazarus as my primary IDE (i have to use Delphi in windows
>  sometimes). Lazarus is the only IDE i'm using on Mac OS X.
>
> I use it, even if develop non-LCL based applications.
> The best option Lazarus has to offer is Codetools, not available in
> other environments

Hi, I sneak in here with a newbie question:
How to debug FPC internal code with Lazarus (or with anything)?
I tried it now first time. I opened project "compiler/pp.lpi" and run it.
It actually built the compiler and started it, and started printing its help
to stdout, but then Lazarus said: "Oops, the debugger entered error state..."
Last lines on console are:
[WARNING] Debugger: Unexpected async-record: *running,thread-id="all"
[WARNING] TGDBMIDebugger:  ExecuteCommand "-exec-continue" failed.

Juha Manninen