On Tuesday 09 February 2010 14:39:05 Nikolay Nikolov wrote:

> Good news, they have added the option to lift those restrictions. It's
> now up to the project admins to decide for their own project.
> http://sourceforge.net/blog/some-good-news-sourceforge-removes-blanket-bloc
>king

And now one risks that the US government sues the admins of the projects if
we click the wrong "Export Controls" option? Much too dangerous.
I export "prohibited technology" from USA to banned countries which falls
under US law. And US government has the possibilities to enforce their will
in my country. We will stick to BerliOS.

Martin