Adrian,

Thank you *very* much for getting fpGUI working better on WinCE. A few months ago I spent quite a bit of time doing the initial work but as you've seen in the comments I only had a Motorola Symbol MC1000 barcode scanner to work with and that just has a 240x240 monochrome display.

I hope to get a better WinCE system like this to use with fpGUI:
  http://www.cubloc.com/product/06_02.php

I've been using fpGUI on this 7" Linux touchscreen:
http://www.embeddedarm.com/products/board-detail.php?product=TS-TPC-7390

If fpGUI gets DirectFB support that should help on the low-powered Linux systems.

When I did all my work a few months ago I hoped someone else would come along to take it further so I am *very* pleased to see your messages today. It appears it is going to get even easier to show how FreePascal and fpGUI provide simple entry to embedded GUI systems. :)

Paul Breneman
www.dbReplication.com - VCL database replication components
www.TurboControl.com - Hardware and software development services
- Educational programming project for environment monitoring
- Information on using FreePascal for embedded systems
- Support information for the TurboPower open source libraries