TObject is the base class, it inherits from nobody. To make the whole
weel run a base class must exists which provide basic functionality
like Create/Destroy and other methods/events like "ClassName",
"InheritsFrom"; so if no class is specified it automatically inherits
from TObject.

I see, and I suspected it was for these reasons, but allow me to say this is some sort of helper functions one might not need. "InhritsFrom", just like Delphi's "Is" (don't know if FPC has the same keyword, anyway) are things that can be dealt with the RTTI...

Pure class in the same idea does not exists in Pascal as in C, or at
least they do not exists a few time ago.

classes in C are just mere structures, with no inheritance capability (i.e no VMT, AFAIK). I'm talking about C99, not C with classes and-or-the-like-extensions to the language. In C++ no base class exists. I can define a "class TMyClass" descending from nothing, and have nothing else than it, as my _base_ class. Not talking about "visual" C/C++ compliers here (which can indeed hide something to ease the RTTI engine help the programmer, somehow), just pure GCC. If I am wrong, please correct me, as this is what I have always had the idea it worked (and _should_ work, FWIW...)

Cheers, A.

P.S.
I'll probably read/reply tomorrow (ok, later today, GMT + 3...), as now I'm tired and wishing to go to bed ;-)