On 2 September 2010 3:53:34 AM, Vannus wrote:

> i probably shouldn't open my mouth, as i don't quite understand the
>question...
>
> however FRED from the game Freespace let you design missions  using a
treeview.

Just to make my question clear, for example, I can fill a TreeView control with
particular Registry keys by enumerating registry keys recursively and put them
in the TreeView control; then for performance reason, I attempt to use a
nonrecursive/iterative approach to enumerate registry keys, but how can I fill
the TreeView since a "tree" is naturally recursive? Is recursion is the only
way
to achive it?