On Saturday 02 October 2010 16:45:51 Jonas Maebe wrote:
> > Forgot to tell, I compiled with "-gw -gh".
> > "-gw" should be as good as "-gl".
>
> It has nothing to do with being "as good as", they do different things
> (just like "-gw" and "-gh" do different things).

I have used only -gw and debugging works fine.
Maybe I should use both -gl -gw.
Anyway, I made a clean build wirh -gl and still had the problem. I will do
some more experiments...

> As long as it says "0 unfreed memory blocks : 0", there is no problem.

Ok.
The last 3 lines practically say Lazarus has a memory corruption or leak or
something, while it does not have. It is OK not that I know it.

Juha