----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Emson" <memson.li...@googlemail.com>
To: "FPC-Pascal users discussions" <fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 4:11 AM
Subject: Re: [fpc-pascal] Looking for SDL_opengl header

On 08/12/2010 09:42, Darius Blaszyk wrote:

Couldn't find it there, although there are some examples with SDL and
OpenGL available with Jedi-SDL. So perhaps I don't need a specific
SDL_opengl header (I'm porting a C app).

Darius

Did you try here? http://www.freepascal-meets-sdl.net/
Or here? http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/content.php

Also, I used to work with a guy called Dominique Louis (he now owns Savage Software, who seem to still be around) and he was an extremely big Delphi/Pascal game development advocate. I believe he had a hand in the Jedi SDL conversion, at least for FreePascal. It might be worth trying to get in contact with him. He might even be on this list.

You can also find Dominique on these forums:

www.pascalgamedevelopment.com

See his profile page here:

http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/member.php?10-savage

and here is Savage Software:

http://www.savagesoftwaresolutions.com/

He is/was the main guy doing the Jedi-SDL project :)

cheers,
Paul