The first step would be obtaining the correct binutils. In Linux I
just install via urpmi. There are some instructions to build from
source in the wiki. Maybe there are precompiled ones, but I dont know
where.

After that you need a working install of FPC 2.4.2, download FPC 2.5.2
trunk from svn and make a batch script with some commands to build.
You probably could just use the source from FPC 2.4.2 for that, but I
usually use svn for no particular reason.

I dont know the exact commands, some months ago I started a thread
about this in this mailling listbut for Linux->arm-linux and in the
end I got a working command. The Windows one should be similar.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho