On 23/08/2011, Den Jean wrote:
> these options like crosszipinstall, crossinstall, ... are probably
> documented  in a dozen places, albeit not visible enough for my blind eyes.

+1
These settings seem very confusing, and definitely hard to find in any
documentation.

I just searched all my PDF docs for FPC, and couldn't find a single
reference to 'crossinstall' anywhere. :-(

Maybe it's time we create a FreeVision front-end to the build system.
:) I would find this very helpful for my various FPC builds too, so
I'll see what I can come up with - though I don't know FreeVision at
all (should be interesting though).

  - Graeme -