The problem is in line 20: replace
#define K_apostrophe  '\''  /* 39 */
with
#define K_apostrophe  ' '  /* 39 */
and h2pas will create iupkey.pp. Then, in iupkey.pp replace K_apostrophe = '
' with K_apostrophe = ''''
The problems aren't over yet. You'll need to replace K_quotedbl = '\"' with
K_quotedbl = '"' as well as other escaped characters such as K_backslash,
K_BS, etc. C escapes special characters with "\".
The main problem is that C mixes chars and integers freely while pascal
can't do that. So the functions generated for IUPcxCODE, etc won't work.
You'll need to check in IUP how the character codes are used, as characters
or as integers. Only then can the header file be translated.

Ludo