On 06/10/2011 20:41, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> rem check setting - yes, input:
> git config --global core.autocrlf
> input

The Git installation under Windows set mine to true (not input).

> So while it could be used, I'd have to remember to run unix2dos over it
> - that is, if people expect a Windows patch (

I don't think that is needed. I believe the 'patch' program will sort
that out by itself. I have sent numerous patches to FPC and Lazarus
(both those repositories are git ones on my Linux system). Nobody has
ever complained that the EOL style was wrong. I also don't specify the
--no-prefix when creating patches. Again, the 'patch' program can handle
those a/... b/... prefixes for the committer without problems.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/