On Fri, 25 Nov 2011, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

Database patches by default get assigned to Joost, and Joost is busy.
I'll have a look at it. You can always directly assign bugs to me if
we've discussed them here on the list.

Michael.

Thanks a lot Michael, I understand.

Only trouble is, I don't think I have permissions in Mantis to actually
assign bugs to people...

When entering a new bug, I think you can assign it at once ?
(or maybe that field just appears because I'm an admin, could be..)

In that case, you can always "ping" me :-)

Anyway, I applied the patch, thank you very much.