Hello,

thanks for the tips, I figured out (although I still don't know if the
resulting binary works).

>> /usr/bin/arm-linux-ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib//libc.so when
>> searching for -lc

This part was not a problem, it can be safely ignored.

If anyone wants to get rid of this message for no good reason, then
you can remove the -Fl and add this option to FPC:

-k--library-path=/home/felipe/Programas/android-ndk-r5/platforms/android-9/arch-arm/usr/lib/

>> /usr/bin/arm-linux-ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/crtn.o when
>> searching for /usr/lib/crtn.o
>> /usr/bin/arm-linux-ld: cannot find /usr/lib/crtn.o
>> androidlcltest.lpr(24) Error: Error while linking

This was the real source of the problem. In the file link.res there is
this code:

INPUT(
/usr/lib/crtn.o
)

It links if I change this to:

INPUT(
/home/felipe/Programas/android-ndk-r5/toolchains/arm-eabi-4.4.0/prebuilt/linux-x86/lib/gcc/arm-eabi/4.4.0/crtn.o
)

So I can conclude 2 things:

1> We might have a problem because this crtn.o was removed from ndk-r7
as part of their removal for arm-eabi 4 support =( Maybe there is
another file there in ndk-r7 which is equivalent with another name for
eabi-5

2> It seams that FPC needs a command line option to specify where the
extra input file is, if there isn't already one.
-k is not enough, because the link to /usr/lib/crtn.o is put into the
link.res file, so we get no change to bypass that with -k

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho