> Hi.
>
> I'm trying to create a shared library (under linux) and I not sure what
> the
> difference between the modifier *export* and the section *exports* is?
> Or perhaps
> when to use one and the other...

Just different ways of doing it.

You can export each one, or you can use exports clause to do it all there
in one place.  I think it is from the old borland days when they used to
do the export, but then they added exports as a feature.. but I'm not 100
percent sure.

A long time ago when I was using libraries on linux, I had some problems,
with initialization and finalization sections, I'm not sure if the
problems are fixed.  Also on BSD it didn't load libraries back then, not
sure if it has changed.