Hello listers,

Navigating in FPC source codes, I found fpcunit. It's really
wonderful. With the tTestCase class, we can  generate a report with
the success or the failure of our tests.

However, only observing the source code, it's not easy to comprehend
how it works. I found a single parcial example, showing the usage of
AssertEqual, but it was not enough to understand.

I have never used something like that. I know other languages have
similar features, but I have never programed tests in other languages.

Is there documentation on the usage of fpcunit? What is the best way
to study it?

regards,

Luciano