That was the seventh message on a subject which is not related to FPC in
any recognizable way. Although not a very frequent poster, I still need
to be on this list because I chose FPC for some of my professional work,
and I usually learn a lot from following some of the discussions on the
list. Why does this type of discussion not go on fpc-other?

I know I'm not a moderator or anything. I am just very busy and really
just beg you to respect my decision to be on the "fpc-pascal" list and
not "visions-other".

Thanks,
R.