> On Wed, 29 Feb 2012, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>
>> On 29-2-2012 17:07, michael.vancanneyt-0is9kj9s...@public.gmane.org
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am virtually the only one, but I do receive and apply minor patches
>>> from time to time.
>> *Cough*
>> http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=20735
>> *cough*
>>
>> I'd love to see that patch committed or get some feedback on it ;)
>
> oh :/
>
> I tried it at once when you submitted it.
> But there were quite some errors in the XML, which is why I left it for
> later...
>
> .... and eventually forgot about it :(
>
> My apologies for this.
>
> I now corrected the XML and committed it. Rev 892.

Thanks Michael,

Sorry about the errors, glad it got committed!

I did try to check for errors, e.g. with something like:
cd /d D:\Reinier\Documents\SourceCode\fpc_laz_patch_playground\docs

rem all on one line ;)
c:\development\fpc\utils\fpdoc\fpdoc.exe
--package=fcl
--input=C:\Development\fpc\packages\fcl-db\src\sqldb\interbase\ibconnection.pp

--format=chm
--output=ibconnection.chm

When that didn't throw up errors and generated a valid ibconnection.chm,
I didn't look for any further errors.

Perhaps there's a better way to check for errors?

Regards,
Reinier