> But if I have many methods with a identifier like Value, I will have
to modify all methods and put something like lValue, Value1, etc.

Trust me, that's MUCH better than letting the compiler compiles wrong code.
i.e. it refers to identifier we don't mean to refer. I've had a lot of this
before and the compiler really helps here to avoid hidden error. I usually
don't use prefix on identifiers but rename it to something more appropriate
(or specific) instead.