Wimpie Nortje wrote:
On 2012/05/06 05:49 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
Wimpie Nortje wrote:
I have used ALSA to record sound. It was some time ago, I think on
Kubuntu 10.04 or so.

I can send you some code I used but I have no idea whether it will work
under newer Linux's
Thanks, but since it's specifically MIDI I'm interested in it might
not be relevant.

Can you remember which Pascal interface to the ALSA libraries you were
using? I think I've seen two, but I've not yet checked to see whether
they were actually minor variants of the same thing.

The readme file says:

ALSAPAS (ALSA library for Pascal)
Version 0.9.7, September 2003.

Copyright (c) 2002-2003, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas <p...@bigfoot.com>