On 14.06.2012 17:38, Bernd wrote:
I have some questions about fpmake. I cannot find any real examples or
helpful explanations about it, so I'm currently experimenting with the
incomplete information from the wiki.

Currently the best examples seem to be the various fpmake.pp files in $fpcdir/packages/PACKAGENAME/ (because they are in production use ;) ).

From what I have understood so far (might be completely wrong) I
assume that my fpmake.pp is the equivalent of the Makefile (containing
all the targets, rules and other logic) and fppkg is the equivalent of
the make command.

Not quite. fppkg is a program to handle the installation and upgrading of packages (this includes compiling and then running the fpmake.pp file as well). So fpmake itself is basically the make command.

I can't help you with your remaining problem though as I'm not that deeply into fpmake yet.

Regards,
Sven