It would be very intersting, but in this moment, it would mean a lost
of focus. The  existant web servers are fortunately reliable. So Brook
has prefered to invest in another aspects.
For example, the route handling. With one line, you can register a
pattern to calll your URLs:

action1.register('/person/:id/');

In the above code, you are saying that:
1. The first level of your pathinfo is "/person";
2. The second level of your PathInfo is a variable containing an ID;
3. The final slash indicates that the URL will be a final slash even
if you have forgoten it.

Examples:

http://www.mysite.com/person/25
http://www.mysite.com/person/25/

If only an example of the power of route handling.
I think people will really appreciate the news Brook implements.

2012/12/15, Rainer Stratmann <rainerstratm...@t-online.de>:
> I thought the webserver itself was programmed in FreePascal...
>
> Am Saturday 15 December 2012 09:59:48 schrieb luciano de souza:
>> No, Brook works with any web server. Apache is only the an example and
>> the preference of the author.
>>
>> 2012/12/15, silvioprog <silviop...@gmail.com>:
>> > Hello all,
>> >
>> > More than 15,000 lines of source code, more than 90 test cases, more
>> > than
>> > one year of work. Today, a new framework for web development was born.
>> > It's name is Brook and its nice features are available for you.
>> > I thank the FPWeb, the Freespider, the Powtils, the ExtPascal, the
>> > CustCGI and the EazyCGI developers. I got inspiration in all of them
>> > and
>> > and still in Rails and Slim Framework.
>> >
>> > Special thanks, I drive to João Moraes, who gave me valuable advices to
>> > decoupling the code. Thanks for Luciano de Souza, responsible for the
>> > documentation and the name of methods and properties. Thanks also for
>> > Marcos Douglas, the author of Greyhound, project  wich started as an
>> > inspiration and finished as a valuable partner in the new web ways.
>> >
>> > Finally, I thank for the Free Pascal and Lazarus community for the
>> > precious tips and quick helps.
>> >
>> > I was thinking about what to write in the launching e-mail. But,
>> > there's
>> > no much to say. The site of Brook and its documentation will speak for
>> > me. So I present the Brook's house:
>> >
>> > http://brookframework.org
>> >
>> > Your visit will be appreciated.
>> >
>> > Their, you find the documentation, you find examples running online and
>> > you find also the hopeness this work will be very useful to the Free
>> > Pascal and Lazarus commoties.
>> >
>> > On Sunday, I am going to start my vacations. Thanks God. The work is
>> > ready and the conscious is quiet.
>> >
>> > Enjoy!
>> >
>> > --
>> > Silvio Clécio
>> > My public projects - github.com/silvioprog

Luciano de Souza