On Thu, 7 Feb 2013, José Mejuto wrote:
Please, add some kind of notification that the page (and maybe others) need
javascript enabled to be displayed. I thought that the page was empty :(

I didn't imagine there are still people who disable javascript in their
browser...

FWIW: i don't specifically disable it but it is blocked by my protections... especially if it comes from a different domain than the page it on...

These days, about the half of internet does not work without Javascript enabled
in the browser.

good thing that no one visits that half of the internet ;) :P :mrgreen: