On 17-02-13 20:27, Michael Ring wrote:
I did a quick check on Mac & Linux, on both platforms compiling &

Thank you very much,

Michael

Hi,

I'm very confused. I must be doing something wrong, but I can't find out what. I tried this on a "virgin" virtual machine based on Opensuse 12.2. I installed a binutils 2.23.1 for it. I did "as -v", and I get it's version : 2.23.1. Then I compiled fpc r23627 with fpc 2.6.0. Then I compiled the tled1.pp program with the new crosscompiler and I get the error :

/home/fpc/bin/arm-none-eabi-ld: error: no memory region specified for loadable section `.note.gnu.build-id'
tled1.pp(54,4) Error: Error while linking
tled1.pp(54,4) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted
Error: /usr/bin/ppcrossarm returned an error exitcode (normal if you did not specify a source file to be compiled)

I'll make the new virtual machine available on dropbox.

Regards,

Koenraad Lelong.