On 2013-07-31 20:57, Sven Barth wrote:
On 31.07.2013 20:55, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 8:51 PM, Sven Barth <pascaldra...@googlemail.com> wrote:
The cwstring of Android uses the ICU library libicuuc.so.

Is this available in the NDK for one of the higher API levels? It is
not in the list for API level 8.

I don't know, I have merely quoted the commit message for when cwstring was changed from a stub to a more complete implementation for Android. If it is truly not available in lower API levels then I'd suggest to use fpwidestring anyway...

I did some research before i sent the mail and found the libucuuc.so using adb shell into an emulator.

I will take a look at the fpwidestring and paswstring.

Thanks for the help.

REgards,
Torsten.