El 13/08/2013 23:47, David Emerson escribió:
Hi all,

I have just discovered that the system.round function has this very odd
behavior of rounding towards an even number when the fractional part is
.5 -- in the system.round documentation this is described as "banker's
rounding"

I do not like this behavior. How can I use a more
mathematically-traditional round function, which always rounds .5 up,
and everything below .5 down?

Do I need to write this function myself?

Hello,

SimpleRoundTo I think.

Maybe documentation should be changed to add SimpleRoundTo in cross referenced functions and note that SimpleRoundTo uses classic round system instead bankers one.