op 23-10-13 19:33, Michael Ring schreef:
I think I remember that we had a discussion on build-id before, it did
not work on linux but I thought that Florian has created a fix and I
think I have verified that it works after that on my linux system.

Are you on Linux? And using trunk compiler? If you do not use trunk then
please try to use it, hopefully the fix is in there.

Michael

Michael,

I downloaded it this morning, svn trunk. And I'm working on linux.
There was indeed a discussion (started jan 23, by me), but I never could compile an application, actually link the application, it was the same error. Today I looked into it again, and I hope I found a solution.

Regards,

Koenraad.