On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 8:02 AM, Marcos Douglas <m...@delfire.net> wrote:

> You didn't understand.
> The namespace we talk about is like a "dinamic namespace". The
> programmer can choose which "names" he will use in your projects when
> these projects are using third-party frameworks.
> In Java, eg, you can change the path of frameworks, changing the
> "namespace", without change the original sources.

I thought I did, but named it differently.
Isn't what you're trying to explain is suggestion #3 at this page?
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Namespaces

Instead of modifying the code (i.e. by switching to namespaces)
You would like to give then compiler a hint what unit should be used when
compiling a unit.

In other words, you'd like to unit-specific -Fu, that should override the
project -Fu.
Right? or am I still misunderstanding.

thanks,
Dmitry