Em 27/01/14 20:39, Marco van de Voort escreveu:
In our previous episode, Joao Morais said:
Hello list. Whenever I add interfaced objects to a
TFPGInterfacedObjectList, those objects apparently add two references,
while release only one when the list is cleaned or destroyed.
v1 reference will only be freed at the end, and also counts as one. Still,
that doesn't explain the memleak, but to test it, try to nest it within a
function instead of with globals.

The original leak was deep inside a project of mine. Anyway I nested the vars and the code inside a function (if I understood you correctly): same output, same problem. Btw I changed the generic list to TInterfaceList (test and my project) and the leak was gone.

Last but not least: 2.6.3 of a couple of weeks ago,  Mac OS X.