Em 27/02/14 09:34, Sven Barth escreveu:
Am 27.02.2014 11:56, schrieb Joao Morais:
Em 27/02/14 05:26, Sven Barth escreveu:
Am 27.02.2014 01:38, schrieb Joao Morais:

Hello list. What is the current status of property attributes? Some roadmap?

http://wiki.freepascal.org/Property_attributes
There is a branch which already supports class attributes. Property attributes (or any other kind of attributes) are not supported yet. Also they are implemented Delphi compatible (with attributes being in front of the class instead of after it).

Thanks! Plans to include at least class attributes in the 2.8 roadmap?
Maybe not. We are currently holding back with big features, because we want to branch 2.8/3.0 in the near future and these would only disrupt the stable state of trunk.
My understanding of your comment is that property attributes is a post-2.8 feature?
Yes. I don't know whether we would merge them to the next fixes branch (2.8.1/3.0.1) though.

Thanks.

Another point: is the proposal of the wiki the actual and post-2.8 implementation? I mean: plans to implement something like "property attributes' type"? Something like @Annotations =).