On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 6:51 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<mailingli...@geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:
> On 2014-08-06 21:54, Marcos Douglas wrote:
>> I know the tokens to search, but the HTML could be very different each other.
>> I can't use a external tool. Need to be a application (that already exists).
>
> Take a look at POWtils (aka PWU or PSP or Pascal Server Pages) created
> by somebody known as Z505. There has been various locations for the
> source code, but I think the latest is at:
>
>   https://code.google.com/p/powtils/
>
> It has (or at least had) a very simple to use HTML parser that was very
> fast. If you don't come write with the above URL, I have some release
> archives I know contains the code. Just let me know and I can make it
> available.

But the fasthtmlparser, your tip before, is a powtils' source, don't?
I have the code -- for many years -- but I did not know about
fasthtmlparser. It's very simple. I did not found everything I want
but it is a good start.

Best regards,
Marcos Douglas

PS: Like you I use FPC in real applications in production. So I have a
deadline - always short - to fulfill. So finding good code to help in
our projects is very good because it makes us save time. Thanks.