On 30/09/2014 14:40, Juha Manninen wrote:
> After installation everything works well, but the FPC version is 2.6.5.
> How to update it to FPC trunk? I need it for testing purposes.
RTFM...

Fix for now (by heart,  may be missing something):
remove the fpc directory
change fpcurl for general all etc sections in settings.ini to the trunk
versions (commented out in first section for your convenience)

remove the generated lazarus config directory as that points to the old
compiler version... easiest just to regenerate it

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/fpcup#Ready_to_run
see the Note
Make sure you have make 3.82 in your fpcbootstrap dir (e.g. from a Laz
1.2.4 install)

Rerun.